The University Women's Club invites potential members to share the Club's fourfold purpose:
- to appreciate the heritage of the University of Kansas;
- to foster friendships and develop personal interests through social interactions and service projects;
- to provide support, encouragement, and mentoring to women;
- to provide scholarship aid to meritorious women currently enrolled at the University of Kansas
Regular membership is open to those who fall into one of the following groups. Consider which criteria describe you currently or in the past:
- KU or KU Medical Center graduate
- Administrator, faculty, visiting faculty or staff of KU, KU Medical Center, or affiliated KU corporations
- House Director of a sorority/fraternity at KU
- Administrator, faculty, visiting faculty or staff at other colleges and universities or their affiliates
- Spouse, surviving spouse, former spouse, or immediate family member of someone who matches one of the criteria above
If you believe you would be a good fit for our group, we welcome your application. Online Member Signup
Once your application has been approved, you will be notifed and invited to make payment for annual dues of $25. Your membership will become active once we have received your check or credit card payment.
We are so pleased that you wish to join us.
If you prefer, you may send in your membership application on a paper form: 2020-2021 Membership Registration